Big Tent Consulting partners with mission-driven organizations to create breakthrough strategies and custom solutions that challenge the status quo and maximize human potential and possibility.
#diversity-inclusion-equity | #belonging | #humanness | #bravespace | #trust
A TRUSTED PARTNER
Your challenges are unique. We get to know clients through organizational engagement and listening strategies, provoking different perspectives, aligning with culture and understanding the “secret sauce”
Big Tent has on the ground, deep industry experience developing and implementing strategic plans and change management programs that resonate with leaders and teams and stand the test of time.
- Learning Design, Trust & Community Building Experiences, Workshops & Retreats
- DEI Strategic Planning, Goal Setting & Implementation Support
- Internal Communications, Stakeholder Engagement & Key Messages
- Cross-organizational Working Groups & DEI Council Creation
- Culture Change & DEI Integration
- DEI Organizational Assessment
- Data Gathering, Focus Groups & Pulse Surveys
- DEI Policy, Structure & System Implementation
- Leadership Strategies & Executive Coaching
Big Tent Consulting have been fantastic partners throughout our IDEA journey from training to strategy to leadership engagement. Thank you for your ongoing support.
Co-Director, Organizational Health, NCARB
Our organization utilized Howie and a colleague to lead us through two sessions of DEI training.The sessions were extremely valuable for us. Howie is very bright and thoughtful, and his experience in the field was obvious. He provided our group with insights and examples that helped us uncover unconscious biases and consider ways for our organization to advance DEI goals in a manner consistent with our business mission.
Jeffrey G. Weil
Board Chair, Hawk Mountain Sanctuary
The City of Rockville selected Big Tent Consulting to help us with DEI training. They did an excellent job. Several participants were moved to tears. It was so much better than expected, many participants want to attend again. Not the same old recycled and tired content, but focused and fresh. Our staff is substantially benefitting from this important work.